Here is a list of all the articles published :
- Learn Arabic writing it down
- To learn and speak several languages
- Free blank conjugation sheet ready to download
- My tactic to learn languages every day
- Importance of grammar exercises to learn a language
- How to transform your passive vocabulary into an active one
- Moving to Spain… o no?
- Assimil course: my favorite method to start learning a language
- Motivation in language learning or habits?
- The hardest language to learn depends a lot on who is learning
Languages of the world
- Lingua francas, the vehicular languages of the world
- Who invented sign language? When? How? Why? What!?
- What is language? A simple tool we are the best at, for now…
- Language drawing gallery
- Fictional languages: especially created for a movie or novel
- Languages of the world: thousands of treasures to explore
Writings of the world
- First writings ever
- Alphabets of the world but also syllabaries and logographies
- Boustrophedon writing: an ancient, backwards way
History of languages
- Language sciences: are they for real or are they fake?
- Language families: deep roots into our past
- History of languages: from Argh to Zillions of languages
Drawings about languages